Wine Tour | West Kelowna
Lakeshore Wine Tour
Guided Tours | Kelowna, BC
The Lakeshore Wine Trail is only a short, scenic drive from downtown Kelowna.
Travel along the lakeshore of the famous Lake Okanagan and witness the oldest vineyards in all of British Columbia.
The views of the valley and lake are unique and far more expansive than in any other wine region. With such a beautiful scenic route, acres of vineyards and incomparable lake views, the Lakeshore Wine Tour is a personal favorite of ours!
A number of the wineries we frequent:
* Cedar Creek
* Vibrant Vine
* Nagging Doubt
* Sperling Vineyards
This Apres Tour includes:
- Tastings at 4 local Okanagan wineries (16+ tastings)
- Tasting fees/venue fees
- Pick-up/drop-off at your accommodation
- Chilled bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable and professional tour host
- Lunch included by Relvas Catering (Picnic lunch available May-Sept)
- Guests may select their preferred start/pickup time when applicable.
Things You Should Know
Vehicle: 14 Passenger Ford Transit
*Apres Tours reserves the right to change the tour vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
No open alcohol permitted or allowed in our vans during the tour/driving.
Tax & gratuities are not included.
Groups with 8 or more people will be charged a 15% gratuity.
Minimum 4 guests required to book this tour.